Monday, May 11, 2009

It is time to refocus


It is definitely time to refocus to get through the second half of my weight loss efforts. I've definitely become complacent and relaxed, and have occasionally found my way back to my old habits. With the cold weather brings comfort food. I feel I could get through winter by maintaining my exercise, but the fact is - my 30th is coming up in October, and I'd love to be within 5kg of my goal weight by then.
I would love to be so near to my goal weight. So much. But then why do I sabotage myself?
With the cold weather here, I'm getting bored. And you can tell I'm bored and unmotivated because it shows around the house. The washing gets behind. The toy room remains a mess. Day, after day, after day. I have no get up and go.
I've done a calculation, and there are 23 weeks until my birthday. And between 14-17kg I'd like to lose by then, meaning I need to average out a 600-700g loss in the coming weeks. I need to focus!!!!
Think I'll write up some more goals, some more graphs. And take my own advice of a meal at a time!

2 comments: