Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Such a cold day for summer!

Who would truly believe it was summer?? It was 17 outside at 11am this morning!!!

Weigh-in last night, and posted a 900g loss! 2 more weeks to meet my February goal, and 1 more kilo to lose, shouldn't be much of a challenge. I have to say that the cold weather isn't much of a motivator, and it's one "sign" to eat!! Definitely a habit to work on so that I can get to goal over these chilly winter months.

Up early this morning and was at the gym just after 6am, worked up near the 80% mark, according to their charts!


Today I am grateful for:
  • having means of transport so I can go and visit my Mum and Dad this afternoon
  • a day off from DS1 (4) while he is at preschool
  • my little girl learning her own little songs and dances

No comments:

Post a Comment