Pleased to report a 0.4kg loss this week! I’m on the cusp of loosing 15kg, and hopefully I’ll fly past that goal. I had two blow outs last week, but otherwise ate relatively well. I think I must be building up muscle with the Curves visits and the lower losses, but I’ll take whatever loss I have! That means I have just less than 23kg til my goal weight. 7kg until I order my eternity ring!! But I think I might make it my 80kg goal, so it’s that little bit further to reach.
We are getting some form of payment from the Federal Government as part of their second “stimulus package”, and I’ve been thinking long and hard, and I am going to put it towards a years membership at the gym. I get 10% off if I pay a year in advance, and with all the windfalls we’ve come across in the last 6 months, I’m deciding to spend some on ME. Not the house, not the computers, not a gadget, not the kids clothes or toys. ME!!! So I’m going to join. Over the last 3 months before I went to Curves, I hadn’t lost any cm off my upper arms, but in the 3 weeks I have been going, I’ve lost 1cm off my upper arm! I can easily dedicate Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings, and if we have no plans, one day on the weekend as well. They have a “Biggest Looser” challenge starting this month, so I’ll ask more questions when I join up on Friday.
Speaking of The Biggest Looser (TBL), it has begun again on Channel 10. I haven’t devoted myself to watching any free-to-air TV for the last year or two, because I find it hard to sit down at the same time every week without interruptions. I also haven’t watched a series of TBL, just the odd episodes, as the times have always clashed with getting home from work, prepping dinner, putting kids to bed etc. This season, however, we’re scheduling to tape it every day at 7pm, and watching it later in the night together. It’s a couples edition, and funnily enough we’ve both committed to watching it! I’m really looking forward to seeing their transformations, but more their dedication and hard work.
I’ve overcome some other big cravings this week – including a craving for brownies (made the Malteser Slice instead) and a meat pie. Just kept on with my regular program, and I’ve gotten through it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment