Saturday, February 7, 2009

I've made a 6 month commitment!

I've made a 6 month commitment - and I've joined Curves. My SIL is a member, and was kind enough to share a free pass. I've been going along for the past 3 weeks and enjoying it. I've been umming and ahhing over it, because honestly - it's a lot of money to spend. We've had a few windfalls, and I thought I would spend some money on ME. My commitment is to go 3 times a week, and to complement walking, bike riding or even Wii'ing on other days. I can get there in the mornings before hubby leaves to go to work, and on the weekends once or twice. I was close to joining and paying the yearly fee and getting a discount, but thought 6 months was a better time frame, and one where I'm aiming to get within 10kg of my goal weight.

I feel so positive that I've done something (more) for myself! I'm apprehensive that my weight loss will slow down, but decided that this is a 6 month commitment to get fitter and stronger, while weight loss will be inevitable, it might not be as fast as I'd like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment