Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Of course I was right about my weigh in last week! I gained 0.9kg, so much more than I thought, and it has really knocked me about. Coupled with my leader of 3 weeks leaving, AND the weigher – with both of whom I had a good repore with, I left feeling very despondent last week. I only dragged myself out of it yesterday, and who knows what the scales will say tonight. I do know I’ve avoided this journal, avoided updating my weight on the tracker, and avoided exercise in the last week. I’ve just had no “go” this past week, and feeling generally tired. No doubt because I lost my spark and I haven’t exercised, nor getting enough sleep!

I had a goal yesterday to get through the day and track to my points, and I did. I have the same goal today, and tomorrow. You have to have these downs, right? But 6.2kg in 6 weeks still isn’t to be sneezed at!

No comments:

Post a Comment