I’ve been flying this week! I’m aiming for 3 days with exercise this week, and I’ve done 2 already. The kids have been pushing me to the edge this week, and I haven’t reached for food yet, but they certainly make me want to. W is spending every waking moment whinging and clinging to me, to the point where I don’t want to get him out of bed right now (he’s there whinging for me to get him out now!) because I don’t know if I can face him. I don’t want him to push me over the edge to eat, though I’m so close.
B is out tonight, so I’m making tuna and vegetable mornay for dinner, something he wouldn’t eat. I’m looking forward to it! And for novelty factor, I’m cooking dinosaur pasta for the kids. Think I’ll make extra so the kids have extra to eat over the weekend so I can make a spicy curry for us.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment