I lost 1.4 again this week!!!! I got through last Thursday using my tactics. I had a rough weekend – dinner at Byron and Agnes’ with no remotely good options, a big lunch on Saturday and Sunday. But I resisted the pizza on Sunday night that Brendon bought as a quick dinner for the kids (and him!) and I had a leftover curry.
I exercised 4 days out of 7, and lots of water. Also, watermelon helped get rid of all the water retention I had last week, and from the weekend (thank you to my period). So I have met my Summer Goal that I set of loosing 3.4kg and my personal goal of getting under 100kg!! I’M OFFICIALLY DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
I did enter my details into the online tracker, and it says I’m loosing weight too fast and I need to slow it down, but I’m just sticking to the program. I might try eating a little bit more during the day though, and see what happens.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment