Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I did dinner in an Italian Restaurant!!

Successfully too!!! Hubby had a package to bring home from work, so I drove the kids down to pick him up from work at the end of the day. We’d earlier talked about going out for dinner – my belated birthday dinner, as I didn’t feel confident 2 weeks ago to make a good choice whilst eating out. Before I left home, I perused the Eating Out guide to narrow down what I would choose. Gnocchi is one of my favourites, though higher in points than pasta, but I wanted to enjoy what I was having. I made a better selection, however, and didn’t have a creamy sauce. I had an entrĂ©e sized matriciana sauce with the gnocchi, which is a spicy tomato sauce with capsicum, onion and bacon. I had one end piece of herb bread, and I had hazelnut chocolate gelato for dessert! I shared the ice-cream out to the children. All up I estimated it would have been about 18 points, which meant with the extra exercise I did during the day, I didn’t even go over my points for the day, let alone use up the bonus points I’d saved during the week (7 so far!). I feel very satisfied and happy with myself!

This morning I was 99.6kg, so I will have a good loss this week! I also measured myself for the monthly measurements and I’ve lost 26cm so far – mainly off my waist and chest, but also 3cm off my thighs!

Later...

Woohoo! I lost 1.4kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my 5kg lost bookmark tonight! And everyone at the meeting gave me a clap. After I spoke to my leader about my excuses for my lack of exercise last week, and how I overcome them, she pulled me aside to say she had used me as an inspiration to a Mum Member at another meeting.

My horoscope for tomorrow reads “Your moods are a barometer of personal achievement. Question yourself and mistakes occur but remain upbeat and events start slotting into place. You can create your own reality through positive thinking and self-belief.” Rather fitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment