Thursday, November 27, 2008

I lost 200g!!! That was all I needed to spur me on for this week, especially when I didn’t think I’d even maintain this week. I’m so pleased!!! When I look back, it was really only a few bad choices a few times during the week, but otherwise I made much better choices. I didn’t exercise last week, and had I kept to my routine, despite the off-track eating, I would have lost more.

I spoke to our leader this week after the meeting – mainly so I could know her a little better, as last week I felt really down that my leader had left (so that would make 3 leaders in 7 weeks!). She was also the NSW finalist for this years slimmer of the year, and lost 63kg, so she KNOWS what it’s like to be in my boat. It was really good to speak with her, and what goals she set herself over her journey. It really helped put me in a good frame of mind. Doesn't she look fantastic?

Today makes 3 days straight of tracking and writing it down! We’re going to Mums for dinner tonight, and it’ll be a BBQ (steak and sausages) and vegetables. It will be easy to stick to my points, though I’m allowing at least 10 anyway (5 for a big steak, 2 for potatoes, 3 for anything else). That’s the best thing about going to Mums, a good healthy meal.

Last nights meeting was about setting goals, and realistic goals. I’m not willing to look at the big picture (32kg to go!!), but for the moment I want to focus on my 10% loss – 96kg. I have 4.2kg to go, and I’d like to get there by Christmas. That gives me 4 weeks to do it, and I’ll allow myself til the end of the year too. My reward – and after speaking to Amanda, she said for her it had to be something worth waiting for – I’ve decided to have a morning on my own at the shops – buying some new underwear (I have a voucher from my birthday, so I have $80 to spend!), a manicure, a magazine and morning tea on my own! This also means I have 4 weeks to look after my nails to get the manicure. I envy those women with nice nails! Especially when pointing out things in books, magazines, posters etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment