Friday, October 31, 2008

Reflection

Reading my Week 4 booklet this week, it basically says to use successful strategies from any of your past experiences that you can use for this life journey. I’ve been having a bit of a think about it, and one thing that helped me be so successful when I made LTM was that I did some form of exercise daily, albeit incidental or planned (usually aerobics videos, which I loved) and that I took time after each week to reflect on my past week and future week. This reflection concept is a reason for why I’ve started this journal.

I’ve noticed some of my clothes are fitting a little better, though I had been wondering when or if I’d go down a size. No pressure, I’m just looking forward to looser clothes! My waist is where I’m seeing the biggest difference. I went into Autograph and tried on a few things – I was able to fit into a size 16 dress (just, though it was a tiny bit tight) and a pair of size 18 pants fit just nicely! So I’ve definitely made improvements, as size 20 at that store was what I would have to fit in, sometimes at a squeeze. They were a lovely pair of black Capri pants, and were probably terribly expensive, but I’m certainly contemplating them… But I think they’d be too dressy anyway for the Naming Day, plus I’m not planning on needing them for too much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment