A general blog about my weight loss and fitness efforts, my family, my cooking, my day to day everything!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Tracking Fine
Though I’m sure I’ve seen much better point trackers than mine!!! I’m having a hungry day today, but I’m still sticking to my points. My day hasn’t been very active today either, so I’ll make up for that tomorrow.
Hello there - I'm Katy, I'm 30 and a SAHM to my 3 young children. I have a fabulous and supportive husband, and we live on the Central Coast in NSW.
I am finally a Lifetime Member of Weightwatchers, after losing almost 39kg over 15 months!! I lost all the weight I gained
over the years by marriage, moving, children and over-eating. I've also gained self-confidence I didn't know I had!
DS#1 is 5 years old (Lego Boy)
DD is 3.5 years old (Daisy - from the Daisy series of books)
DS#2 is almost 2.5 years old (Buster)
No comments:
Post a Comment