I tracked fine all last week, and Saturday and Sunday were blow-outs. It’s my birthday today, and I spent Saturday shopping and going to a movie with my Mum, and Sunday was a picnic with a totally decadent chocolate cake. I’m struggling to stick to my points today, but know I have to so I can have some form of a loss tomorrow night! I’m very much -- this close to “splurging”. I hate that I am associating my birthday with the attitude that it’s OK to have anything that I want. We were going to go out for dinner tonight for my birthday, but after my completely uncontrolled eating on the weekend, I just know I won’t be able to order a good choice. So I’m going to push it to next weekend or next week to even me out a little bit. So I’m quite satisfied that I have spoken up and made that decision. I’ve also said “no” to a special birthday cake today that my husband would love me to have – but he’s supporting me and saying “I would like to, but it’s not supportive”. So I’ll have a special glass of champers tonight and that will do me just fine.
In fact, rather than splurge, I have watched 2 episodes of SATC, done the ironing and folded some clothes, tidied up 2 shelves in my pantry and I’m just sitting down having some yoghurt now waiting for the children to wake up.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment