Monday, March 1, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

I didn't post my meal plan last week, as it didn't end up falling on a Monday. So below is a combination of last weeks and this weeks. I've only planned as far as Friday because we'll officially run out of meat from the freezer, and we're due for a big bulk shop on the weekend. Our last bulk lot has lasted since before Christmas, so I'm pretty pleased with that!

Lunches
Leftovers
Ham and salad sandwiches
Baked bean/tuna melts

Dinners
Baked risotto with zucchini, tomatoes and parmesan, served with salad
Fish with homemade wedges and vegetables x 2
Steak with potato bake and salad
Homemade pizza x 2
Shepherds pie and vegies (from freezer)
Rissoles with mushroom gravy, mash and veg
Pumpkin and bacon penne pasta with salad
Spinach and ricotta cannelloni with salad
@ Mums

Baking
Fruit toast (for breakfast)
Banana bread
Choc chip cookies
Apple and cinnamon scrolls
Scones
Lemon Meringue Pie (to take to Mums for dessert)

1 comment: