Monday, March 15, 2010

Gold! I was the Biggest Loser 2009!



Friday night was absolutely fantastic - the girls did a fantastic job moving all the equipment and creating a party atmosphere. I knew I was probably in the top 10, but what I didn't expect was to actually come FIRST!!!!


It was simply recognition of weight lost during 2009 - The Biggest Loser. None of this 6kg lost in one week crap! I was so proud my husband came along - nobody elses' had come along to support their wives, and I was so pleased mine did, even if it meant he missed the football.

I got a lovely little certificate, a specially engraved wine glass and a beautiful bunch of hot-pink roses. How lucky am I??? I've lost all this weight for me, but it was really special to be able to celebrate in this way, and have others celebrate with - and for - me.

The ladies at the gym - both the staff and other members, are all just lovely and friendly people, and so generous with their time and help.

Me taking a little spin with the owner, Sharon.

Photos are a little dodgy, but one of the other ladies took a few photos and I'll try and get some copies of those.


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an awesome achievement and you deserve to have it recognised. What a sweetheart your husband is for wanting to celebrate with you too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! What a great achievement and it is wonderful to get the acknowledgement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! It's great that you had the fam with you to celebrate. They must be so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOHOOO!! So proud of you Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant job - what a great boost!

    ReplyDelete