I have my monthly weight and measure at Curves on Saturday, also the final one for the "Biggest Winner" competition. The great news is that I've lost 11cm total over the last 4 weeks - 2cm from my bust and hips, 3cm from my abdomen and 1cm from each of my thighs and arms.
I've lost 2.29kg and 1.2% body fat!
The not-so good news is that there no way I would even come close to qualifying for the top 20, let alone the top 50! There were people who pulled 6kg losses and 31cm losses! I know they also weigh a lot more than me, but it's rather disheartening.
Ah well, fingers crossed for a lucky-draw prize instead!!
I'm still awfully proud that I made the 2kg loss for the month that I promised.
And I celebrated with a glass of bubbly last night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good for you Missy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! what a fabulous loss. Hope you enjoyed your bubbly.
ReplyDelete