Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm an 80's girl!!! And my weekend report

My big news, cause I'm pretending to be such an extrovert - I'M AN 80'S GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been an 80's girl since having DS1!!!!!!!! Possibly before getting pregnant with him... Not sure, so at least 5-ish years. Woohoo!!! I lost 800g last night, putting my total loss to 17.2kg. Must have been the last chance training ;) But I must say even though we had our 'weekend' away, I didn't totally overindulge in a way that couldn't be recovered from. I was off to the gym again this morning, frightfully early as hubby had to leave for work at 6:30.

Our weekend was absolutely wonderful - I ordered a grilled chicken burger with salad for lunch - it was very lean, no sauces or butter. For dinner we went out for Italian at Olivo's and it was just amazing. I ordered the veal, and it was so tender, wrapped in proscuito and served with spinach and roasted potatoes. I also ordered the chocolate hazelnut pudding, which was also delicious, and I shared that with hubby. After the show (we watched The Buddy Holly story at the Star City Casino) we indulged in some ice-cream at Darling Harbour while we just sat on the steps and enjoyed the lights, watching the world go past. I also had about half a bottle of champagne, which I washed down with lots of water in the days past.

For breakfast, we walked about 5 blocks down to Circular Key to CQ Cafe and enjoyed 2 eggs, tomato, mushrooms, toast and a hash brown. The Crystal Serenity was docked at Circular Key and it was enourmous! We then walked back to our room. I have to say, I was extremely impressed! It was a 'cheapie' booked through LastMinute, but it was still a fabulous room and I felt very pampered. The Westin was definitey 5*!!

I'm trying to gradually reduce my carb consumption at night, but it might take a while. It's such a habit, especially when I'm craving pasta!

Yesterday I did my new exercise DVD - I bought TBL Fit and Firm. OMG my arms are KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! But feel so much better!! So I'll try and get that in once or twice a week too. My motivation is slowly returning, and I feel I've lost a lot of the water I might have been retaining due to TTOM and alcohol!

It's 33 weeks until I turn 30, so I'm going to start tracking in a proper tracking book, rather than just the sheets I get in my meeting. I should be able to fill almost 3 of them before it's my birthday, and I'm aiming fot them to get me very close to my goal weight! I'm almost at the half way mark now.

2 comments:

  1. Katy you are doing so well, so much better than me :( Feel free to throw some of that motivation this way if you like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing weekend, I'm completely jealous!!
    You're doing so well keeping motivated, that's the ticket to the whole thing I think.

    ReplyDelete