A general blog about my weight loss and fitness efforts, my family, my cooking, my day to day everything!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Just a quicky... 1.1kg gone this week!
Just a quicky before I go and pick DS1 up from preschool... Yes, 1.1kg lost this week!!!! Absolutely STOKED with that result!! Just wanting to make sure I keep it up for next week as I edge closer to the 20kg lost mark!!
Hello there - I'm Katy, I'm 30 and a SAHM to my 3 young children. I have a fabulous and supportive husband, and we live on the Central Coast in NSW.
I am finally a Lifetime Member of Weightwatchers, after losing almost 39kg over 15 months!! I lost all the weight I gained
over the years by marriage, moving, children and over-eating. I've also gained self-confidence I didn't know I had!
DS#1 is 5 years old (Lego Boy)
DD is 3.5 years old (Daisy - from the Daisy series of books)
DS#2 is almost 2.5 years old (Buster)
wow you are doing so well, congrats on the weight loss!!
ReplyDelete