Wednesday, March 18, 2009

400g loss!

It's a miracle! OK, it's not a miracle, but hard work. I lost 400g this week, despite two big-point days (27 and 42, I think). I also saved a few points on other days, and clocked up 6 hours of exercise (22 bonus points), so I just managed to keep myself out of trouble.

Definitely made my March goal - just trying to keep an average 2 kilogram loss each month, more is a bonus.

Yesterday morning hubby had to leave early for work, so I was up and out the door by 5:45am to go for my walk - no way was I missing out, especially on weigh in day! The sky was still dark, the stars were out, it was silent and the air was lovely and crisp. So glad I had gotten my clothes out the night before for my walk, otherwise I probably wouldn't have gone.

2 comments:

  1. Katy you are doing wonderfully! You should be super proud, definitely an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great Katy, and well done for doing all that exercise to compensate. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete