
I'm so proud of Sammie for chosing Stewart to be eliminated from the competition. I completely understand how hard it would have been for her to make a decision like that, especially when she has never wanted to be directly responsible for someone leaving. But I'm so proud of her for going with her heart and not her head. I think Sharif deserves a chance at the final. He still might not get it, but he has worked so hard in all aspects that I think he deserves to be kept in, even just for one more week.
Stewart had very good reason to be there - to support his family financially. But he showed his nasty and deceptive side when he said his injury "just might get better" should he stay.



Hi Katy
ReplyDeleteI agree with you whole-heartedly - she made the right choice for her and me besides I did not like what I was see in Stuart regardless of his family situation
Thanks for your comment on my blog
Trish
You hit the nail on the head Katy and as she said last night she had to decided if she was going to follow her heart or her head. Am very glad that she didn't sell herself out.
ReplyDeleteStewart gave me the creeps. Can't pinpoint what about him exactly, but there was something, iffy?
ReplyDeleteGood work Sammy!
Me too Ally, was so happy with sammie's decision.
ReplyDelete