Last week I had my weigh and measure with Curves, and I lost 18cm all over - putting me first on the board this week for centimetres lost! Absolutely awesome. They measure slightly different to my monthly WW measurements I do myself - they measure both arms, chest, waist, abdomen and both thighs, whereas with WW, I measure my neck, one arm, one thigh, chest, under bust, waist, abdomen, hips and calf.
This week I'm buckling down now that we're back in routine. I tracked well yesterday, will do again today, and the rest of the week. We're planning a bike ride for Saturday (well, I hope so after we take the kids to swimming, I go to the gym and we have an appointment to refinance the mortgage). Sunday we're catching up for the inlaws Easter, plus a couple of birthdays all combined. I'm taking homemade fried rice (very healthy!), and there will be salad and meat. I think I'll use Set Points for it, though I'm sure there will only be sausages on order, (unfortunately), so I'll load up with salad and fried rice and stick to one sausage. And I'll have a yoghurt just before we arrive.



Go you! You sound wonderful Katy! xx
ReplyDelete