Not bad for my 2 weeks away from WW meetings!
I weighed in this morning, and have gained 800g over the last 2 weeks, as I missed last weeks meeting. I'm pretty pleased with that! I ate quite terribly while I was away - particularly dinners and a few snacks.
For the 6 days I was away, I still managed to get to the gym twice, walk around Dreamworld for 2 days and go for a walk another day. I'm pretty pleased with that, and am definitely ramping up my efforts for this week to lose it all, and more!
Yesterday I joined up to the new CurvesSmart system, which was recently installed at my Curves gym. I can't wait to do my first session with it tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Having also been away for two weeks, I am hoping for only an 800 gram gain. We ate lots of naughty things and with Easter combined....
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a nice holiday.
Yes, we did the maze at Puzzling World. Took us a while, and Greg ended up having to carry Laney as it was such a lot of walking. Once we'd done the four corners we used the emergency exit to leave as the kids had had enough!