Monday, January 12, 2009

We spent the afternoon at Luna Park yesterday with some of my in-laws and their parents and some friends. It was a really lovely afternoon! I was able to go on a lot of the adult rides, and the kids had a ball on their rides, including dodgems, the ferris wheel and merry-go-round. We spent probably 5 hours wandering around in total, plus the 3 or so hours at Ikea before that. Good exercise, but won’t quite make up for the strawberry milkshake or donut!

My star sign for the week on Friday said “By now you’ve probably already realized that the pattern of reorganization behind changes in elements of your work or lifestyle isn’t a straightforward orderly one. Acknowledge this and you’ll waste no time worrying about smoothing out the wrinkles.” Quite funny and relevant considering the decluttering I was stressing over on Thursday last week!!! So I’m acknowledging that I can’t do the whole house at once, and I just need to work on a small part at a time, and eventually I’ll finish (and need to no doubt start again!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment