Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I think mornings will work well

I’ve been out for a morning walk! It’s something I’ve always thought was a good idea, but I’ve never done because, quite frankly, I couldn’t be bothered getting out of bed! But lately I’ve been waking up on my own around 6:15am, and B gets up for work at 6:30am, so I may as well get a walk in, get the dog some exercise, and some kid-free time to boot! It was a good 25 minute walk, combined with a 20 minute session on the Wii of boxing, hula hoping, step or yoga in the afternoon. Definitely something I can maintain easily. I also just need to make sure I’m in bed before 11pm. Going to bed at a reasonable hour definitely makes a huge difference to how I feel the next day and how much energy I have.

We’re going out for dinner tonight with my brother in law and his wife and daughters. They’re just back from holidays, and I’m really looking forward to catching up with them and seeing how their holiday was! We’re going back to the same Italian restaurant, so I think I’ll just order my favourite pasta again, with a piece of garlic bread, should be around 13 points max. Breakfast will be cereal (3), a tuna salad with avocado for lunch (2.5), and afternoon tea of an apple, yoghurt and mocha (3). That’s a total of 21.5, so I think I’ll save the other 2.5 (plus exercise points). Might have an aero mousse or WW bar when I get home as “dessert”.

It’s going to be a hot week this week, but I need to get the house into shape, it’s driving me crazy! And I’ve left things too long So I have to vacuum and wash the floors today. Also this week I need to pull down the Christmas Tree, tidy up the kids rooms and wash all our bedding. May as well take advantage of the hot weather and wash everything!! I’d also like to clean out the kids toy cupboard, and do some painting with the kids this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment