Today is a hard day!!! I am finding it really hard to rein things in. I had a bit over my points yesterday with cake and a spinach and cheese roll, and today I just feel FAMISHED. I’ve just had some crackers with vegemite and another bottle of water to try and ease my want to eat.
This morning I went for an early morning walk with Mum, but otherwise it’s far too hot today to exercise more. Everything today I’ve eaten is healthy, and I’ll allow myself a WW icecream tonight after dinner. The urge is just so great tonight, and I have to try and keep myself busy.
I’m going to the gym with my sister-in-law on Saturday, as she’s given me a free pass for January, so as much as I’m nervous, I’m going to go and give it a try. I’ll also get out for a bike ride on Saturday afternoon.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment