I lost 1.1kg this week! I thought starting doing those handweights may have impacted my losses, even though it was only 3 sessions, but it hasn’t! I skipped the 94’s completely!!! This week is a little harder with Mum visiting (so tempting to eat extra stuff!) but we’ve been walking every morning, and we have a Games Night on Saturday, so there will be extra junk there. I’ll make something to take, some chips, some lollies I don’t like (so I won’t eat them!). It’ll be fine. Oh, and I’ll keep exercising!
Mum is taking DS1 home with her for a few days, so it will be nice to have two children for a couple of days. Hoping to get a big ride in on Saturday morning – as DS1 won’t be there to “slow” us down.
My meeting was new last night at the WW centre, and it was fantastic! I was really disappointed though as a lot of the members from my old meeting at 7pm didn’t make it to the 6:30pm meeting (and it was difficult for me too). But the leader was just lovely, so I’ll try and stick it out as Tuesdays are convenient for me.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment