Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I email commenters?

Silly question...I'd love to email some of the lovely ladies commenting on my blog, but how the heck do I do it?!

6 comments:

  1. When you receive an email notification that someone has left a comment on your blog. Just reply back on that one. Just make sure though that there is an email addy left. If you see a noreplycomment@blogger.com as an email addy, that means the commenter didn't leave their add. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Katy,
    I've been reading your blog for a while, and from a couple of things you have said, I think i may live near you, maybe even inthe same suburb!!
    Just wanted to say hi, and that if you ever wanted a walking buddy or anything, let me know.

    -Jac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.. I don't get email notifications!!!

    Jac - no way!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be very cool! Now I need to work out this email thing to contact you..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, From their comment I think you can follow a link back to their blog and then get their email address from their blog.

    (I get email notifications when someone comments on my Blogspot blog, so there is probably a setting you can change somewhere so that you get notified).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy, I'd like to know this too. I'm pretty sure my address is not listed when I leave comments, but I would like it to be listed! I'm not sure how to change this setting though. Sometimes I follow a link back to people's blogs, but they might not have an email address listed on their blog either.

    ReplyDelete