We're still finishing up dregs from the freezer, so we're still another week or two away from needing to do a big meat shop.
I got a number of bargains this week!
- Large cauliflower $2.99
- Broccoli $2.49/kg
- Potatoes 75c/kg
- Cherry tomatoes 69c/punnet
- Lettuce 99c
This week I've stuck to the basics in order to stick close to our monthly budget, and also helped allow for the fact that I had to buy vegemite (ouch, $6!) and a couple of indulgent items while I was sick last week - panadol, lemonade and soup.
Lunches
Leftover soup
Toasted sandwiches
Leftovers
Boiled egg sandwiches
Dinners - this is for over the weekend and to take us up to payday next Tuesday!
Lasagne with salad
Creamy cauliflower, potato and bacon soup with homemade mini baguettes
Mexican tortilla stack with salad
Leftovers
Mustard chicken bake with vegetables
Mums
Veal schnitzel with mash and vegies
Homemade pizzas with homemade garlic bread
French shephards pie with vegetables
Fish, homemade wedges and vegetables



Yum!!! Hope you're feeling better xx
ReplyDeleteI've just searched your recipes and found Moroccan Shepherds pie, but the French Pie sounds lovely! Will you share the recipe please?
ReplyDelete