With Easter and School Holidays finally over, motivation flagging, I spent some time doing a full meal plan - detailed, including all snacks, POINTed out for each day. I did a huge shop yesterday, the pantry is (over) stocked and I feel empowered with a yummy, filling, meal plan.
I don't regularly do such a detailed plan (summarised below), but with motivation flagging (not completely gone!) I need to feel energised again, and put my energy into eating good, filling food. By doing a more detailed plan, it will help me feel more in control, lose a little of the Easter chocolate weight gain and get me back to healthy eating - not just eating empty food.
I'm trying to catch up on things at home, and hope to be back in a short while. In an effort to get back into my Blog, here is this weeks summarised Meal Plan.
Breakfasts
Boiled egg and toast
Cereal (for busy mornings!)
Baked beans on toast
Cheese, mushrooms, tomato on toast
Toast
Lunches
Leftover homemade pizza
Roasted tomato and tuna pasta with steamed zucchini and snow peas (WW recipe) x 2 (5.5 points)
Vegetable and cottage cheese/feta omelette with toast and soup x 2 (5 points)
Soup and toasted sandwich (5 points)
Dinners
Homemade pizza (around 7 points)
Pasta with roast pumpkin, feta and basil with salad (8.5 points)
Low-fat sausages with onion gravy, mash and steamed veg (6.5 points)
Roast vegetable risotto with salad (4.5 points - WW recipe)
Marinated roast beef with sweet chilli relish and steamed vegetables (6.5 points)
Beef cottage pie with steamed vegies (7 points)
Fish with homemade wedges and vegies (6.5 points)
Scrambled eggs with homemade toast (7 points)
Sweet chilli chicken chops with steamed veg and focaccia
Snacks and baking
ANZAC biscuits
pecans, almonds
yoghurt
popcorn (homemade)
avocado on vitawheats
WW ice-cream (dessert!)
Aero Mousse (dessert!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Nice to see you back.
ReplyDeleteWhen you say "homemade toast"....do you make your own bread? And your chicken chops? Which cut is that?
Hi Katy
ReplyDeleteThannks for your lovely comment and encouragement. You are doing so well - such an inspiration to me :) xx
good to see your still planning. have been missing your updates.
ReplyDelete