I went to my weekly weigh in this morning - I lost 300g, putting me spot on 40kg lost. I've been dropping in quickly on a Thursday morning for the past few weeks just to be accountable, as I can't make it to evening meetings until we're back to two cars.
Very happy with that result - I indulged a little at a birthday party, and a few extra snacks, but all that was counteracted by my activity and otherwise good choices. Yay!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



40kg lost. You are AMAZING! Well done!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! As Lucy says - YOU are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm in the frame of mind to start getting serious again. A few extra kilos have crept on :( I'm considering doing the CSIRO diet again for a jump start.
GO you, Katy!!
ReplyDeleteYay is right! 40kg is such an achievement.
ReplyDelete40kg...WOW that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteHow much more have you got to go?
Well done, it's all about balance and it sounds like you're getting it just right!
ReplyDelete40kg's!!!! That is so awesome, well done!!!!
ReplyDelete