Wednesday, January 20, 2010

At goal!!! Here is what a difference 39kg makes

Here I am! At goal, in a pair of size 22 pants. 39kg and 6 sizes later....


15 comments:

  1. Wow Kat!!! You've done sooooo well. I'm inspired now. I better get off my butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a great shot how great you msut feel you look so tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy you are looking awesome and have done such an inspirational job! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Katy. Congratulations! I am so proud of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Goodness. I am so proud of you that words just can't describe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where have you gone?? A huge congrats to you - you are amazing and an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, that puts things in prespective doesn't it? You have done so well!!! (I was slack over Chrissy and have put a bundle of weight on ... I have to bite the bullet and start counting calories again. Silly me).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Katy! You have come such a long way. You are looking so hot ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG - what an awesome effort. Massive congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow wow wow. Inspirational. Amazing. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delayed..... (I gave birth the day before this post!!!! Just catching up)....

    YOU ROCK, LADY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! You are such an inspiration to me! I am still stuck at -20kgs, which I've been for 6 months or so now. You look amazing, I can't wait until I do similar photos. Just need to find my motivation back now! Share some of yours with me? lol

    ReplyDelete