Thursday, December 11, 2008

The least week has certainly been a challenge, but I still managed to keep my commitment and exercise 3 times! I had one day completely off track, and the rest weren’t so dreadful and I tracked for them (including vegetable korma curry from the Indian take-away shop) and a few chocolates. And I lost 1.3kg!! J That now puts me at 97.8. I skipped the 98’s altogether!! I almost thought about getting some Mersey Valley Cheese and crackers to have today, but I think I would rather track my points instead. I might get some next week. I bought 3 new pairs of knickers today as my little gift, as my others are now huge and getting holes in them!

I’ve now lost 8.9kg, and I’m 1.8kg from my 10% loss. This week I’d love a loss of 1.1kg to put me at 10kg lost, and then focus on 0.7kg loss the next week to give me my 10% loss before Christmas. So I will continue to keep my eyes on the prize!

We have a birthday party to go to on Saturday night, which should just be chicken, salad and some birthday cake. I’ve already exercised today and yesterday, so I should have a few spare points to spend for Saturday. Thought about taking some champagne, but I think that will sabotage my ability to resist snacking, so I might take a special bottle of mineral water instead.

We’re also headed to the Hunter Valley Gardens on Sunday to look at the Christmas lights display, should the weather be good, and I’m intending on having an early dinner before we leave to avoid takeaway.

I’m so excited about how I’m headed! I now only have 28kg to loose, sounds so much better than over 30!!

I did see some footage that hubby shot at a party last week of myself. I just can’t see any of those 9kg gone, I didn’t feel I looked any different. My measurements say I’ve lost 25-odd centimetres, and I know my clothes are looser, but it was very disappointing that I couldn’t really see it yet. I was in the kids Santa photo again this year (DD had an aversion again this year!) and there is a definite difference there, but in these other pictures there wasn’t. I won’t get hung up on it, I know I’ve still lost almost 9kg – and that’s better than none or gaining it, and I know I definitely feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment