I feel fabulous today! I was feeling a little woozy after lunch, despite having just eaten. Had a drink of Coke Zero, and that helped a little. Just needed something that tasted sweet, and that cleared my head, and I hit the treadmill once I got the kids down for their sleep. I increased my time on it to 25 minutes today, instead of 20, and did around 17 minutes on the Wii instead of 20. AND I warmed up for 5 minutes on the treadmill, and ran for 30 seconds and walked for 1 minute 30, and so on. Better yet – I ran at 8.5km/hour!!!! A couple of weeks ago I would only go up to about 7.5km/hour. In 25 minute I went 2.6km. Mainly because when I walked, I only went around 5.7km/hour, instead of 6km/hour that I do when I only walk. All these numbers! But they’re improvements!! I definitely feel so much fitter now, and that 30 second run is getting easier, and my breathing isn’t as hard to coordinate as it was 2 months ago.
Weigh in tomorrow night, and I’m confident of a loss of some sort!
I’ve been looking after my nails, and they’re looking great already, and it’s only been a week. If I loose this week, my mini reward will be something to help get the cracking off my feet. I have creams, but I think I need something stronger.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment