It has been a bit of a mess of a week, but I’m still pulling for a little loss. What might have saved me was walking around for a good 6 hours at the shops on Saturday and another 3 hours on Sunday, plus 3 hours walking around the Hunter Valley Gardens looking at the Christmas Lights. Saturday also involved mud cake! It was given to me, and I should have just had a mouthful and given it to the kids, but I ate it. At least it was a small slice. Sunday involved oPorto -hubby’s influence, but I haven’t had it in a very long time now - and Pizza -because the clubs we were looking at for dinner had only expensive buffets, and I’m not good at buffets! The points would have been a lot worse at a buffet because I would have had desserts too.
But I have done 4 formal exercise sessions and 2 days walking around, and stuck to my points for the other 5 days.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment